Perhaps you’ve arrived here via the link in Docklands News where I’m this month’s Docklander! If so, you’ll probably find one or more of the following more interesting than the most recent posts on computer hardware. I hope so.
- Victoria Harbour is 125!
- Adelaide 2020
- Riding the Overland
- Port Hedland winter holiday
- Queen Elizabeth mini cruise 2019
- The Blue Lake
- My first arrest for spying!
- Arrested for spying again!
- Visiting the McKean Rehabilitation Center, Chiang Mai
- Two Queens and me
Thanks for dropping by and I’ll try not to get too dizzy with fame!